Friday, November 11, 2005

Whaaat's happening!

Ok so it's been an entire month since I last posted. So what's happening? Nuthin .. haha. Simply put, it's a simple life.. Nothin super extravaganza chuva mega ecstatic experiences. But the past month was totally colorful. *smile* Not like there's anyone viewing this (haha) but yah, I like putting my thoughts on screen.. (not on paper.. aia! ugly penmanship lah!)

The family enjoyed the long long vacation last end of Oct. spilled through Nov. 4. We went to La Union and had a blast just laaazing around while the kids played at the pool. The whole troop was there - Oly & Nina with Lance Ocean, Mom & Pop, Irma. Oli's folks had a clan reunion as well at Porro Point.. some sort of a naval base. Pretty oldfangled if you ask me. Check out these interesting photos taken by Oly.



















Yeehaa, cowgirl mom and tiff. Doesn't my little girl look cute with that hat? Hehehe. I look pretty stressed with my eye bags sticking out (eww!) haha. Hey, it was a looong trip and I pitched in to drive so my hubby Oli can sleep. Oh where is Starbucks when you need them?! There's NONE in La Union.






















All crampled up for the pose! We have here (CW) Nina, Oly, Irma, Rache, Oli, Tristan, Lance & Tiff.















I'd love to show more pictures.. maybe in the coming posts :) So after two days at LU, we headed off for lunch at Camp John Hay Manor and went home to Manila after. Ya, it was an 8-hour drive.. traffic was really bad!

Gotta run.. I'll just post post post again. God bless y'all!

No comments: