Tuesday, February 21, 2006

HongKong Weekend

Wei! Just came from HongKong last Sunday and spent one of the coldest weekends I've ever had. Twas about 15C during the day and perhaps 10C or lower in the evening. Woah, the wind is a major killer. It's like you can well tolerate the temp, but, with the wind gushing relentlessly through your face, you'd definitely get the feel of hard ice hitting you head on. Weird though, coz when my office mate arrived there mid-week, the weather wasn't all that cold.. well, I guess it HAD to wait till the weekend for the temp to drop.

Disneyland HK was actually the major event with the trip. I pray I can take my kids here soon (hopefully get an incentive package - with my family included hehe). It's a nice nice place with all the nice nice views. It's not as crowded as Disney L.A.; but can still expand to have more rides and other attractions. The place was great but the weather was a bomber. It drizzled almost half of the day and the winds were blowing at every angle. It was about 5C that time. Oh thank GOD I live in a tropical country. I don't think I can last a week in that kind of weather.

So, enough of my boring post and let's start clicking away with the photos we had from the trip. God bless you!

No comments: