Wednesday, April 19, 2006

J'aime Paris!


Bon jour! I'm glad to be back after a long vacation from posting! I finally had the chance to visit two of the most culturally-advanced countries in the world - France & Italy. What can I say, 'twas a blast. Seeing the streets of Paris for the first time is extremely breath-taking. Rome was a living history book. I totally felt like I was in a different world. God has made such great creations! Here's my photo at the Tour Eiffel. More to come as I try to update my online photo album. God bless you!

2 comments:

steve said...

Hello - on a 'random walk' I found your blog - thank you for what you write about God's love, it's really good to be reminded. Amazing story about your brother. Nice that you were able to visit Paris!

Rache said...

Thanks, Steve. God bless you as you continue to live in His love! Yes Paris was awesome. I hope to visit again and explore more new places.