Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunset

I'd like to cap the work-day with a smile on my face, despite of going through such rattling activities at work (it being end of 2nd quarter for this brand that I am assigned with). It was a pretty tough week but grace was just fabulous, that I got by! :)

Now let me share with you this is a photo I took yesterday at around 6pm, just right outside our bedroom window. Aren't sunsets just the most beautiful? The asthma of my Tiffey has set down as well, praise God. Thanks to you guys who prayed :)

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Mich said...

lovely photo Rache! love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Elmer and I work at pacificadvance.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found your blog racheyrache.blogspot.com
engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back (elmer@pacificadvance.com) and I'll send you pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Elmer
Pacificadvance.com

Anonymous said...

The sunset provides the ever-changing pallet of colors and textures. That's Mother nature!I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

Anonymous said...

Hi there... want to change your favicon? find out how.. Have a nice tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!