Monday, December 05, 2005

Blog Make-Over

A couple of minutes ago I was browsing through Day 28 of the Purpose Drive Life book by Rick Warren and it was about a person's growth and maturity in his Christian walk. It is never an easy road to walk away from your "old self", old habits, old ways of thinking, or simply put, your past. Rick Warren suggested creating some sort of a daily journal, an account of "things learned" as we take that big step to let God do the work in us, in our lives.

This is the reason why I've thought of reformatting my blog; making it indeed an account of what God has impressed on my heart as I let God shape me and my life to how He wants it to be. I hope that you can also find some great insights in my blog, and I respect that you don't have to agree all the time.. After all, this is a personal reflection of my Christian walk with our Creator. Be blessed!

No comments: