Monday, May 15, 2006

Random Thoughts..

1) i'm currently feeling a certain distaste in my mouth.. why, i don't know....
2) i pray that my little boy will grow up to be a God-fearing man that lives with integrity and peace..
3) i miss my high school friends terribly.. half of us are totally scattered around the globe and i miss their company :(
4) the letter B on my keyboard popped out last Friday and i am soooorta annoyed everytime i press the letter B.... grr.. see?! :-)
5) so i'm thinking what i'm thinking next...
6) i sure want to go back to Paris with my hubby... or maybe a fun family time in Sydney..
7) Praise GOD for building up my sales at work...... to You be the GLORY!
8) hmm.. i wonder how else can i improve with my work?
9) i don't like gossipers... i don't like people who can't stand up for their mistakes.. why can't people just learn to be fair to one another?! i sooo dislike that CRAB mentality.
10) i may be a bit shaken by them pot holes coming my way.. but God is always there to make me stand firm.
11) choices, choices, choices! we have a lot of em everyday... o God, help me make the right ones!
12) this 10-minute break is enough.. ok, now back to work! :-D

No comments: