Friday, January 20, 2006

Extra Grace Required

I'm still at work.. anticipating an important deal that will hopefully come to a graceful end.. I'm hopeful and prepared. So there, how are things with everyone today? It's a friday and boy am I thrilled! I mean, sure my yaya went home to the province.. sure I'd have to do the laundry (yikes), sure I'd have to maybe cook, sure I'd have to help out with our business.. But nothing beats the grace and strength that God can give. As Rick Warren puts it, it's one of those days when you are in EGR mode - EXTRA GRACE REQUIRED. But ya, God is so faithful - He will definitely see all of us through. You just got to have FAITH... Faith coupled with deeds or actions. Hey, are you going through a rough time with family, work or maybe in your relationship/s? Don't worry too much. You're in good hands.. you're in God's hands. All you have to do is TRUST Him. Come on now, put on some lip gloss and shake that booty, put on some nice clothes and show the world that you don't crack under pressure!

No comments: