Tuesday, January 17, 2006

oh stuff...

Hola! Been quite a couple of days since I last posted. After last Friday, I somehow got sick of looking at the computer screen and totally couldn't take anymore. Aiya! It's always this taxing every January when people are rushing for their 2006 business plans (including me) haha. Talk about cramming. Praise God I'm almost done with mine.

So how has everyone been doing? Twas a great weekend. Spent some time at home with the kids and attended my officemate's wedding at Lipa last Sunday. Oh and I've finally finished reading Your Best Life Now and I feel inspired to go live my life and make the right choices. Oli just started reading it (seriously) last night and as I was in my twinkle-twinkle-little-eyes stage, half asleep, half awake, he was saying some stuff about how good of a book that was.. (sorry sweetie, i knew you were saying hosts of things but i simply could not remember). So ya anyway, come on!! Get yourself a copy. It's worth it!!!

The Lord's favor is upon us all - may you have a great day! I pray that today will be the day that your dreams start coming to pass. But if you aint see anything happening yet - keep on praying.. You're one day closer to receiving your answered prayer. Let's be hopeful in the Lord!

No comments: