Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year!

I'd like to greet you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! This New Year's Eve celebration was, I'd say, the most cost-saving of all. Hey we only had lusis and torotots (hehe) to toy with as we welcomed 2006. So, my mother and her household watched to their eyes content as our neighbors sprung different awesome (and expensive) fireworks up in the air. Wish I had some pictures to post here but I don't :-( I left my camera at home.

Anyways, prior to New Year's Eve, my friends and I had a post christmas party at Ronnie's house. SBG's Manila Chap was complete once again (we miss you SBG New York & Doha!!). Click here to check out our wacky pics. It was fun to be with the girls again...now, mostly talking about wedding preps for Lala, Soph and soon, Cha. Ok, no rush sweeties, we don't have to exactly get married once the chart states 30. Haha. It was nice to see Soph and Clem again after four months of being home in Texas. Looking forward to see you all again on Friday! :-)

No comments: