Thursday, January 12, 2006

thinking aloud...

"It doesn't matter what anybody else does or doesn't do, I'm going to live my life with enthusiasm! I'm going to stay on fire. I'm going to be aglow. I'm going to be passionate about seeing my dreams come to pass."

We won't get any closer to our dreams by feeling sorry for ourselves, for the mistakes we've made in the past. Loosen up, lighten up. Just stop being so miserable!

Don't wait for others to change when you yourself have so many issues you don't even know how to love.

It's nice to respond nicely when someone's been polite to you. Try it.

You can NEVER live life alone. Stop pushing people away. Get over your fears. Run to God for help.

Get over the pride. It never did anyone any good.

Stop pretending to be somebody else. You're perfect just the way you are. Don't let society dictate how you should act or dress or speak.

Taking your life is not the solution, and you know that deep inside. Seek help and counsel. There are more people on earth who has experienced far worse problems than you. You are too valuable. God loves you.

No comments: