Friday, January 27, 2006

Whoopee!! :)

God's FAVOR is upon YOU! Yes you! It's upon us all! Woah, I am so super thrilled today about how God makes things HAPPEN. And I mean happen - just in the nick of time. Amaaazzing... I mean, I'm still at awe at His goodness that I couldn't stop thanking God for helping me/us today!

When I woke up this morning, I declared that God's favor will be upon me today - and whatever it is that I'm waiting for at work will come to pass. God started working out our deals yesterday and I knew in my heart, by faith, that He will definitely give a good & pleasing outcome today. And true enough - clock strikes 11am, and there you have it! The huge deal that we've been waiting for to make our numbers!

There are some hurdles in the way, but nothing that God can't handle. Important thing is that, God knew exactly what we needed and He MADE a WAY. Oh PRAISE YOU FATHER!

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,whohave been called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28

Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. - Psalm 23:6

You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.. - Job 10:12

For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. - Psalm 5:12

No comments: