Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A New Me

With all the challenges coming my way at the start of 2006, I realize that God is molding me with the right character if I wanted to succeed in whatever I put my hands on to. Wallowing much before on the might have beens and should haves, I'm happy to have discovered a new me.. Amazing how I kept on running around in circles in pursuit of answers that didn't live up to my expectations. But even more amazing to know that it is only GOD and a life of service to Him that can make life beautiful in its every aspect.

So to sum up helpful pints of wisdom from the Bible, from friends and Joel Osteen's book, here are some of the few tags that helped me, and is helping me get through the tests. Now it's going to be a good fight of faith.. and I'm glad to be a part of it.

1) Adversity often pushes us into our divine destiny.
2) The struggles give you strength.
3) If you will handle adversity in the right way, God has promised that He will turn your challenges into stepping-stones for promotion.
4) Your reaction to a problem determines how long you will stay in that problem.
5) It's not the adversities that cause our problems; it's how we respond to our adversities.
6) God will use any adversity you face to take you to a higher level if you'll just do your part and keep standing strong.
7) Best thing to do when things or life doesn't make sense is to TRUST GOD.
8) Good ALWAYS overcomes evil.
9) People who hurt other people are usually broken inside. Take the opportunity to be a blessing and help him heal that scar.
10) You'll be amazed at what you can accomplish when God puts a little pressure on and you get out of that safe zone and step over into the faith zone.

Oh and here's something to reflect on if you've been having get some good beating in the office...

18You who are servants, be good servants to your masters--not just to good masters, but also to bad ones. 19What counts is that you put up with it for God's sake when you're treated badly for no good reason. - 1 Peter 2:18-19

No comments: